Fitness tips, Nutrition/Live Healthy ,Recipes, Amazing facts, and recreational poems.

Sunday 20 July 2014

CHRIST SPEAKS



Christ our lord speaks to us alphabetically in this manner:                          Beatrice O. Sargin
You call me ALFA, and you recognize me not;
You call me BROTHER, and you share with me not;
You call me CURE, and you recommend me not;
You call me DEAR, and you value me not;
You call me ETERNAL, and you seek me not;
You call me FAIR, and you love me not;
You call me GRACIOUS, and you trust me not;
You call me HERO, and you remember me not;
You call me IMMACULATE, and you imitate me not;
You call me JUST, and you fear me not;
You call me KABBALAH, and you understand me not;
You call me KIND, and you visit me not;
You call me LIFE, and you desire me not;
You call me LIGHT, and you see me not;
You call me MASTER, and you obey me not;
You call me MIGHTY, and you honor me not;
You call me NOBLE, and you serve me not;
You call me OMEGA, and you sort me not;
You call me PRIEST AND PROPHET, and you pay attention to me not;
You call me QUADRAGESIMA, and you observe me not;
You call me RICH, and you ask from me not;
You call me SUPERIOR, and you respect me not;
You call me TEACHER, and you heed me not;
You call me UNIVERSAL, and you notice me not;
You call me VALUABLE, and you treasure me not;
You call me WAY, and you walk me not;
You call me WISE, and you follow me not;
You call me XANADUS, and you cherish me not;
You call me YAHWEH, and you reverence me not;
You call me ZEPHYR, and you appreciate me not;
After all these things you are doing to me you say you “love me” but “your attitude” hurts and breaks my heart for it shows that “you love me not”. Whereas you are a PRICELESS TREASURE to me whom “I love so much” and won’t hurt you like you are doing to my wounded heart!
If I CONDEMN OR CHANGE MY MIND ON YOU, BLAME ME NOR DESPISE ME NOT…

No comments:

Post a Comment